Telemedicine by Dept of Medical Education, Govt. of AP


          You can obtain specialist advise from the professors of Government

  Medical colleges. You are requested to fill the form to enable the specialist doctors

  to give opinion regarding your ailment.

                Please click on the link below

For Patients                 Enter your Medical Complaints

For Specialists            Click here


For Patients                 Know your Advise