GOVERNMENT OF ANDHRA PRADESH
HEALTH, MEDICAL & FAMILY WELFARE (A2) DEPARTMENT
G.O.Ms.No.583 Dated the 2nd December, 2005. Read the following:-
1. G.O.Ms.No.154 HM &FW(A2) Deptt., dated. 4-5-2002.
2. G.O.Rt.No.1086 HM &FW(A2) Deptt., dated. 10-12-2004.
3. Circular for exercising options vide DME Rc.No.20210/E11.E/2002. dt. 18-5-2005.
4. DME Lr.rc.No.DME/Spl/2005, dt. 20-5-2005.
5. Bi-Partie agreement arrived in between Representatives of Government doctors Association and Govt. of A.P.
6. From the DME, A.P., Hyd, lr.No.20210/E11.E/2002 dated. 18-11-2005.
O R D E R:
In the G.O. Ist read above the Government have issued the service rules pertaining to A.P. Medical Education Services in Supercession of all earlier orders and created a separate teaching cadre.
2. In the reference 2nd read above, the Government constituted a Committee headed by the Prl. Secy to Govt., HM&FW Department as Chairman along with five (05) other members to finalize the modalities and to fix guidelines to be followed for separatation of teaching and Non-teaching cadres and requested to obtain options of all doctors working under teaching and non-teaching cadres based on the norms to be finalized by them and finalize separate list of doctors in both the cadres.
3. Accordingly, the Director of Medical Education, A.P., Hyderabad, vide reference 3rd & 4th read above, issued a circular calling for exercising option for Teaching Cadre separation amongst the Government doctors working in the State 3,908 doctors have exercised their option in prescribed proforma.
4. Accordingly, the option forms were analysed and speciality-wise lists were prepared by the Director of Medical Education, A.P., Hyderabad basing on the seniority of the doctors as determined by the year and Rank of selection, according to the terms of bi-partie agreement between the Government and Government Doctors Association.
5. After careful examination, the Government have decided to notify the speciality-wise lists of doctors those who exercised their options and having requisite postgraduate qualification upto 80% of the total cadre strength of the speciality as per APPSC/DSC ranks for absorption into the teaching cadre only and does not indicate the seniority in the concerned speciality. The list of speciality wise doctors of one thousand eight hundred and eighty two (1882) is annexed to this order.
6. The list of doctors who opted for teaching side is herewith enclosed. The same shall be published in A.P. Gazette.
7. The interse seniority of the above notified doctors shall be made subject to the outcome of W.Ps/W.As/R.Ps/O As/C, As/etc., pending, if any before the Tribunal/High Court and purely temporary and they will not be eligible to work any where except in the teaching hospitals. Any wrong declaration in the option forms exercised, if noticed at subsequent date, may result in necessary action including surrender to the non-teaching side.
8. The Director Medical Education, Hyderabad shall take necessary action in the matter.
9. This order is also available in A.P. Govt. website ‘ www.aponline.gov.in.’
( BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OF ANDHRA PRADESH )
PRINCIPAL SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT
The Commissioner, Printing, Stationery & Stores Purchase
(Pig. Wing) Hyderabad with a request to publish the notification in the A.P. Gazette.
The Individuals concerned through the DME, A.P. Hyderabad.
The Director of Medical Education, Hyderabad.
The Director of Health, A.P. Hyderabad.
The Commissioner, APVVP, Hyderabad.
The Commissioner, Family Welfare, Hyderabad.
The Principals of Medical Colleges.
The Superintendents of Teaching General Hospitals.
The President, A.P. Govt. Doctors Association, Hyderabad.
The Registrar, N.T.R.U.H.S., Vijayawada.
A.S. to C.M.
Copy to the Law Department.
P.S. to Prl.Secy., to Govt., HM&FW Dept.,
HM&FW (B) Dept.,
// FORWARDED :: BY ORDER//